søndag, juli 26, 2009

Some glimps from my birthday

I've been complaining about my bicycle for a while, and my hubby (OP) actually wanted to by me a new one for my birthday. But I stopped him. It's way too expencive for a birthday present! And, I also told him (stupid, stupid, stupid Åshild!!!) that I first wanted to see the next couple of weeks how much I actually use the bike before concider buing a new one... So, instead of a brand new bike, he bought me a pink bike helmet! And new biking shorts (the ones that makes you feel like a overgrownedup Pamper's up'n go-kid...!). And I just know that the next weeks are dedicated to bicyckling - dressed up in a pink helmet and a sexy Pampers up'n go size XL...! What a scenario.... say no more...
Okey - just to be sure you got the whole picture: I did like my presents! I needed a new biker shorts, and I know (at least the rational part of me, if not quite the vainy part...) that I need a helmet if I'm to go biking. And, hopefully this will get me on the right track - and in some weeks I'll buy me a brand new bike on sale :)

And we've spent this beautiful day at Skrim, a nearby mountain. We walked for about 3 hours and it was all just beautiful. A great way of spending the birthday :)
Now off for some birthday food & cake at Peppe's *lol* I like to do it the easy way....
Thanks for all your sweet comments and wishes. I really appreciate it.

Hugs,
Åshild

10 kommentarer

Gro sa...

Gratulerer med Dagen.

Beata Ewa sa...

Gratulerer så masse med dagen, Åshild!!

Det var kjempekule og nyttige gaver!! Disse bleiebukser har jeg også - de er faktisk ganske komfortable :-)

Enjoy your cycling!!!

Klem, Beata

Mariannes Kort og Stempling sa...

Gratulerer med dagen ;-)

Christine Schärfer sa...

Ja må hon leva, ja må hon leva.... Grattis på födelsedag!

Önskar
Christine - den stämpeltokige

eba sa...

Gratulerer med dagen :) Stilig hjelm ;)

Kaia sa...

Kul Hjelm.
Lykke til med syklinga fremover, man blir jo litt inspirert av Tour de France :o)
Nattaklem fra Kaia :o)

ChezJeanette sa...

Gratulerer med dagen Åshild! Vi får sykle en tur sammen da, og folk vil tror vi er tvillinger...for jeg har sånn hjelm jeg også :-)

elsi67 sa...

Så flotte gaver du fikk!! Likte hjelmen din kjempegodt :) Skikkelig kul var den.

Det så jammen deilig ut med fjelltur i fint vær :)Her øser, pøser det ned i dag.....

Ha en fin dag, vennen!!

Kim Piggott sa...

Oh Ashild you have made me laugh thank you!
What a beautiful day you must have had your photos are just stunning!
hugs
kim x

Ilka sa...

I´m impressed...you can go on bycicle-trips with your new outfit!
And...yeah!...I KNOW "Peppe´s" now! :o)) Yummy...Pizza!
And I looove the Blåbær´s so much...
Tomorrow we will go to Geirangerfjorden. :o)))

xo Ilka