Time for the 2 sketches 4 you challenge. This time it's Kazan who has made the sketch. Love it :) I've made a tutorial this time too, just in case you haven't used the Glimmer Mist.
1. Use heavy paper, like water paint paper, and spray the Glimmer Mist direct to the paper.
2. Cover the entire paper with colors.
3. Flip the paper to one side, so that the wet color runs down the paper. You can flip the paper in different directions if you want more playfull pattern.
4. Let dry.... *boooooring....* If you want to, you can use a heat gun or take some tissue paper and dab lightly over the wet spots. The dabbing will destroy some of the nice pattern, so be carefull... I guess it's best if you have the patience to wait till it's all air dried.
5. I don't have a scissor that makes scalloped edges, so I have to make the scallops myself...
6. To make the holes, I use the Crop a-dile.
7. My paper is all done. The scallops are ready, the size correct and all the edges are inked.
8. I used some of the background leftovers to cut out a butterfly (Cuttlebug), and some scraps to dry emboss the same butterfly on a squared piece of paper.
9. I mounted the butterfly a little bit higher on the dry embossed one, so that it looks like it's flying and just leaving a shadow.