søndag, september 11, 2011

Scrap Jacked September


Jeg har begitt meg ut på Scrap-jacking! Er litt i tvil om jeg har holdt meg litt for dårlig til liftingen, men skit au... Jeg har i alle fall blitt inspirert av LO'en til Mel, som du ser her. Og har gråååådig lyst på is!

I've entered Scrap Jacked for the very first time, inspired by Mel's layout. I'm not quite sure though if I've liftet it or just gotten inspired to make my own page... Well, let be. One thing I know for sure, is that I'd love to have an icecream!



2 kommentarer

Julie sa...

Just gorgeous love your take on mels layout. thanks for playing along with us at sj.

Melissa sa...

HI Aashild, So lovely to have you joining us for the first time at SJ and you chose me to jack...thrilled, thank you.Love all your doodling and vivid colours, the tiny banner and stitching.Thanks again and hope to see you more regularly at Scrap Jacked